With the holidays fast approaching here are Link Childcare we have decided on our top 5 things you should do this summer!
- Weather permitting, why not take your little ones to a Lido this summer, London and surrounding areas offer something for everyone whether you want to lounge around the pool or have some fun in the water. We particularly like Serpentine Lido in Hyde park as it has a gated family area with paddling pool, sandpit and children’s play area.
2. City farms are a great place to visit, Mudchute Park farm in Isle of Dogs offers over 32 acres of farming fun. With a floodlit Equestrian centre, it is a great place for keen horse riders. You can also have a picnic amongst the roaming animals in the fields.
3. Museums are always a favourite for children of all ages, the Science museum being a firm favourite with its Launchpad exhibition to keep children entertained, from creating rainbows to setting up a battery operated car. It proves to be a great educational day out for both children and adults.
4. The south bank is always a hit in the summer, with lots happening for all the family from funfair rides to children’s theatre, outdoor dining to sampling the food markets, it is great fun whatever the weather, they always timetable events for children of all ages.
5. If you want the children to let of some steam whilst you grab a quick 5 minute break, indoor play areas are the perfect place, Kidzania allows children to educate and interact in different job titles from being a fireman to see how it works being a newspaper editor! This is a hit with all children, it is something different and proves great all round fun.
We have a range of nannies and babysitters available for temporary work this holiday. Should you require a nanny on an ad hoc basis, be it half a day or a full week Link Childcare can help.