2) Performing light housekeeping
3) Nursery duties (Preparing bottles, changing nappies)
4) Running errands (shopping, appointments, etc.)
5) Transporting children (school drop off and pick up, extra curriculum activities, etc.)
6) Helping with homework
7) Playtime/lessons (reading to them, doing crafts, etc.)
8) Getting children ready for bed
Unfortunately, there is no standard blueprint for expectations of a nanny. It depends entirely on the family and the nanny’s responsibilities usually vary by the age and experience of the childcarer, how often the nanny is spending time with your family and the needs of your children.